Friday, July 06, 2007

I have had a very long two weeks. First my grandmother went into the hospital and then my aunt was caught in bed by her husband with my grandmothers boyfriend. So we have had a very stressful two weeks. And then i got my haircut the wrong way but other than the whole ospital thing my life has been pretty good. I found a wicked awesome sale on movies and i got 5 movies for $20. I thought that was pure awesome and i even got my mother to watch one with me. Which reminds me my mother and i have been getting along very well lately. I think the week she went off did us a lot of good. Well there really isn't much else to say. Umm we have bible school coming up and oh yea i went over to this guys house to watch movies but we ended up playing spoons instead, and if you dont know what spoons is its a very vioent card game. Its kinda like musical chairs.Say four people are playing you would set out 3 spoons and each person would get four cards and then you would pass out the cards until you got four of a kind. And the first person to get four of a kind grabs a spoon and when you see someone grab a spoon you grab one and the person who doesnt grab a spoon gets smacked in the hand with all the spoons. Well i have to go i'll keep you updated.

Hastalamalakum

-Phoenix

No comments: