Thursday, July 19, 2007

Hey my peoples
I have been having a pretty good two weeks so far cause i had a friend come over to my house for a week and now im at her house. We also went to the zoo which was really fun and i sunk to my old habits and my daddy bought me a stuffed bear and i named him beatle after the greatest band ever. My friends parents are really very annoying and she knows im outting this in here just to clarify. And my grandmother is out of the hospital and she was with us until yesterday. And finally went home and i am soo proud of my mother she actually cleaned the kitty litter. And ooo yea for you music lovers out there you must check out FlyLeaf there are awesome and i recommend the song Cassie. Well i guess thts about all for now ill keep you updated.

-Hastalamalakum

-Phoenix

No comments: