Thursday, August 23, 2007

Hows your school

Hey my peoples sorry i havent been on in a while but i have been kind of busy. Its the first week back in school and i have hardly had any time to myself. I have chorus this year and i have French, biology and world history. Chorus is a lot harder than i thought it would be. But my classes are ok i guess. I got to see Josh yesterday he came by and visited us mere students. I had to skip practice today because my mother got sick. My parents are fighting and i'm fearing divorce but i don't think hey'd do tht they are to religious. Which is good hopefully its not that serious. My birthday is in just one week and i am actually kind of excited but i dont expect much. And Big Splash is coming and i hope ill get to go there to. . . . Have you guys ever gotten those really annoying phone calls begging you for money? I just got off the phone with one they are really annoying.Anyways what was i saying ooo yeah i got a job. or i hope i got a job im hoping to start working at this little store on Saturdays and maybe i can start bying some of my own stuff. well i got to go.


hastalamalakum

-Phoenix

No comments: